English Wilderness was recently awarded the Prolific Blogger Award by Sandra at My Mother Thinks I'm a Good Writer. Thanks Sandra, it's great to hear I'm doing something right :-)
The award was orginally created by Hazra of Advance Bookings. The award is to recognise those prolific bloggers who blog tirelessly and have made the blogging community such a vibrant place.
Here are the rules:
- Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!
- Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.
- Every Prolific Blogger must link back to This Post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.
- Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners.
Finally, here are my nominations:
- North-Country Ramblings - Peter spends his time hiking and camping some of the U.K.'s most beautiful wild places. Amazing photos.
- Little Sealed Packages - a photo blog I discovered recently, a fascinating blend of Derbyshire life, history and curiosities.
- A Postcard a Day - Sheila takes us on a journey through some of the world's most interesting history and places with her postcard collection.
- The Everyday Adventurer - Ratty explores his local reserves and nature trails, capturing some amazing photos of the wildlife he discovers.
- Mostly Maths - I found Ruben's blog a few months ago and have been a regular ever since. An enticing mix of programming, gardening and book reviews.
- Redcode: Random - An entertaining mix of algorithms, math and recreational programming are covered by Roy's blog.
- The Reinvigorated Programmer - Mike started 3 months ago and has attracted 570,000 visitors! Covers programming and Doctor Who, intermingled with pictures of sushi!